Top Flight Routes
Volaris Airlines Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you want a refund, you must cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket. However, if you have already checked in for the flight, you will no longer be able to cancel it. If the flight is an international one, it cannot be scheduled to depart within 7 days of the purchase. If your domestic flight is supposed to depart within 24 hours of your purchase, you need to cancel it at least 3 hours before departure.
Volaris Airlines Refund
- If your trip is a round trip, you cannot just cancel one part of it. You must cancel the whole thing.
- If your refund request is accepted, you will receive a refund in the same form of payment you used to make the purchase.
- If you purchased the ticket through a travel agency then you need to request a refund from them instead of the airline.
How to Process Volaris Airlines Cancellation?
You should have certain information on hand when you make the cancellation, including:
- The Reservation Code
- Your full name as it is given on your PNR.
- The email you provided when you booked the flight.
- You may also need your official ID and bank account number.
Cancelling the Flight
- Go to Volaris' home page.
- Click on the Login icon in the navigation bar.
- Log in to your account.
- Select My Trips.
- Enter your reservation code in the field provided.
- Enter your last name in the other field.
- Click the My Trips button.
- Select the trip you want to cancel.
- Choose the Cancel Flight option and follow the prompts.
Never miss out on exclusive travel deals!